[mrtg] MRTG & PNG images: browser failing to refresh

Mark T. Ganzer ganzer at spawar.navy.mil
Tue Oct 10 18:10:43 MEST 2000

While on the subject of GIF vs PNG images, has anyone using MRTG with
PNG images had problems getting their web browsers to refresh
automatically (or even manually)?  I am running MRTG 2.8.11 on a Sun
Enterprise Server and Netscape Enterprise web server. The index pages
and interface display just fine, however after that they will not
update. About the only way I can force a refresh is to clear the browser
cache, then reload the pages. Kind of a pain...

- Mark T Ganzer            ganzer at spawar.navy.mil
Space and Naval Warfare Systems Center, San Diego
Ph: 619.553.1186   FAX: 619.553.4385    Mobile: 619.203.1790