[mrtg] problem with 2.9.1

Matthew S. Krawitz matthewk at nationalairlines.com
Wed Oct 11 01:22:32 MEST 2000

I've installed...  and uninstalled version 2.9.1.

When I installed it, and ran mrtg with my configs (these configs worked
fine with 2.9.0pre23), I get the following error(s):

	WARNING: rateup died from Signal 11
	 with Exit Value 0 when doing router '[ipaddresshere].45_serial1_0.3'
	 Signal was 11, Returncode was 0

I'm sure I'm missing something really simple...  since mrtg was working
like a champ...  but I'm at wits end trying to figure out what.

Any thoughts?  Oh yeah...  I'm running this on a Solaris box...  and I
believe all the relevant binaries are up to date (zdlib, libpng, etc)...

 - matthewk (MSK2)