[mrtg] Re: Polling interval

ANDRE Gilles ANDREGI at e-i.com
Thu Oct 12 08:53:51 MEST 2000

See my mail from last week : I run MRTG at 30 seconds intervals. This
implies creating a deamon, modifying the mrtg and 14all (or whichever
graphing utility you use) source, but it runs well. No problems with extra
loads.
All this is available if you need.
Since it seems to interest quite a lot of people, I'll try to send for a
patch to Tobi & Rainer B. for approval... when I have time :)
Gilles