[mrtg] Re: Cisco MIBS

Brady, Jeff JBrady at midatlantic.aaa.com
Fri Oct 13 17:07:40 MEST 2000

I figured this one out with a little hunting.

Rename the extensions to .txt  GetIf wants them to be txt files, not mib or
my.  Make sure you have all of the additional MIBs that are required, for
example I wanted to use the firewall mib for my PIX boxes.  It turns out you
need a dozen other MIBs from the Cisco web site to get it to work because
the mib you want uses includes that reference other cisco mibs.  The exact
ones you need are listed on the description page of the mib you want to use.