[mrtg] Re: Different routers

Paul C. Williamson pwilliamson at MANDTBANK.COM
Mon Oct 16 22:27:29 MEST 2000

You can do a combination if you'd like.  I monitor many routers in one config, but have configs for each region myt routers are in.  You only need the header information at the very top of each config file.  (workdir, icondir, imagedir, etc.)

Paul

>>> Craig Treubig <CTreubig at mayerelectric.com> 10/16/00 04:25PM >>>

can I monitor several routers withone config file or do I nee to create
different files?

Craig Treubig
Lan/WAN Administrator
Mayer Electric Supply

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not
sure about the former." - Albert Einstein