[mrtg] Re: SNMP to HTML

Bradford Woodcock bwoodcoc at Genuity.com
Tue Oct 17 18:05:56 MEST 2000

Barry,

I would be very interested in the oid's you are using to map a switch port
to the mac/ip combination if that is possible. I think the last time we
glanced at the mib tables we could see the mac but didn't know where the ip
was located. And was it vendor specific oid's and what spec was the switch
running (802.1D or 802.1Q)? We are currently using Ctron securefast and are
quite successful in doing this. However we will migrate to 802.1Q
eventually and the oid info would be very helpful.

thanks much in advance,
brad...