[mrtg] Re: Indexmaker

Nasreddine Tabet-Aoul Nasreddine.Tabet-Aoul at madgeweb.com
Thu Oct 19 12:39:58 MEST 2000

What I had is a file `idxmaker1` which is not an html file (i.e.not visble
through a browser), however when looking inside it does look like an html
code. So converting it to an html (just adding an html extension) it shows
only the usual icons at the bottom (i.e. MRTG etc.) but nothing regarding
the pages that I am trying generating.

I am so sorry about this idiotic questions but following the documentation
which is at this stage bit confusing for me didn't help me much. Iam not so
sure what this regexp are for.

My objectif is to get one index page per router that refers to all html
interface web pages of that router. And Iam monitoring a number of routers
with all the web pages per router going to their respective directories.

Your help is very much appreciated.

Thanks

Nas