[mrtg] Re: MRTG problem for OC3

Michael Votaw mvotaw at telepath.com
Tue Oct 24 16:24:08 MEST 2000

If you're wondering why you don't see traffic over 120M, you may be looking
at the max throughput for an OC3 ATM link.  Because of the built-in ATM
overhead (48 byte payload in 53 byte cell and one byte padding) you are
looking at a reduction of about 12% from 155.

If that doesn't answer the question, you might post your graph and config
file.