[mrtg] mrtg showing same info for diffrent machines

Sagi Brody sagi at webair.com
Tue Oct 24 18:02:26 MEST 2000

Hello,
	I'm having a odd problem with MRTG. My mrtg config file contains
entries for machines across multiple switches (all cisco 2924xl's). All
machines on one specific switch are showing the same exact input
lines on their graphs. The output lines on the graph seem fine and
accurate. This is even happeing on machines that do almost no traffic.
This is a fairly new problem, however I cant see anything thats
changed that could have caused it. I'm thinking it could be some sort of
aboromal broadcasts, so I setup a monitor port and took a look at the
broadcast packets only, but nothing out of the norm there. Looking at the
bytes/sec numbers from the graph show diffrent values for all the ports as
well. I'm running the latest version of MRTG, and I've tried reinstalling
it all from scratch.. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

--
Sagi Brody <sagi at webair.com>