[mrtg] Re: Printing PNG Graphics from Internet Explorer

Barry Young byoung at europe.chep.com
Wed Oct 25 13:30:15 MEST 2000

Sorry folks, I have managed to answer my own question after a
big more digging.

It seems that there is a known problem printing png graphics in
Internet Explorer 5.01.  I guess the solution is to upgrade to v5.5.
Time to change the corporate standard again....

Regards,

"Barry Young" <byoung at europe.chep.com> on 25/10/2000 10:35:37