[mrtg] Portmaster Modem Usage Monitoring

Equipment Coordinator equip at localis.com
Wed Oct 25 18:58:09 MEST 2000

I have highly modified pm3lines.pl and 14all.cgi scripts that work extremely well for monitoring the modem usage of a portmaster 3.  If anyone is interested in seeing a sample of the modified graph output (bear with me on the speed, I am building a dedicated stats server still) check it out at http://mrtg2.localis.com/cgi-bin/pm3.cgi?log=pm3a-ludington

If you are interested in the modified scripts that I adjusted to get the results so that you may see how to tailor the graphs to your needs, let me know via private email and I will send them to you.

Jim Barstow
Equipment Monitor Team
Local Internet Services, Inc.
P.O. Box 160