[mrtg] Advice for conversion to RRDTool

Equipment Coordinator equip at localis.com
Wed Oct 25 20:28:25 MEST 2000

I found the RRDtool conversion VERY easy with MRTG 2.9.2, however getting
the 14all stuff working has take a bit more time, simply because I wished to
have it very customized from what 14all creates.  I, fortunately, started
the expirement on a non-production mrtg server.  :)  This proved quite
useful, as it took me quite some time and playing to get all the RRDtool
stuff installed.

Jim Barstow
Equipment Monitor Team
Local Internet Services, Inc.