[mrtg] Screenshots of MRTG home pages

Enerson, Marty menerso at marketwatch.com
Wed Oct 25 21:03:01 MEST 2000

I am just about ready to re-setup my main MRTG site.  I am hoping for some
ideas from everyone.  If you could send me a screen shot of your MRTG site
that would be great.  I am thinking of moving some or all of my graphs to
RRD and 14all or Cricket or something.  So if anyone is using these products
and have a sweet site setup, please send them my way.

I don't know if you need to reply to the user list for this, but I would
like to see them so you can just reply directly to me.  If everyone wants to
see the shots I get I will put them together and put it on my site.

I have included my main site for an example.  I have a two-frame setup.
With the left side locating all of our sites.  I usually have a .cfg file
for each of the smaller cities and then a .cfg file for each of the devices
on the larger cities.

MRTG RULES!  F YEAH!

Marty

Marty Enerson
Network Administrator
CBS MarketWatch.com
menerso at marketwatch.com

phone: 612-752-1150 | mobile: 612-308-4624

www.cbs.marketwatch.com
www.bigcharts.com

-- Type: image/gif
-- Size: 48k (50162 bytes)