[mrtg] Re: How make a linux machine reply to SNMP requests

Daniel R . Kilbourne drk at voyager.net
Thu Oct 26 19:18:30 MEST 2000

Can I ask if you are both normally windows only users?

Any and all programs (with a few exceptions) you get for Linux have README files with them.

Read them.

The documentation for snmpd was plenty enough for me to get it going, and configure it correctly, they even
have an example snmpd.conf

On Thu, Oct 26, 2000 at 01:31:22PM +0200, Stefan Larsson spake:

--
Daniel R. Kilbourne
daniel.kilbourne at voyager.net
Voyager.net Network Engineer