[mrtg] Ping Latency script from Kevin Nassery reworked(download page)

Jelle Beusen beusen25 at zonnet.nl
Fri Oct 27 02:37:28 MEST 2000

Hi everyone,

Ok I posted this some time ago and I finally got it working as I wanted it before releaseing it to you all.
http://abyss-one.virtualave.net/mrtgscripts.htm you can find it here with some images as how it comes out.

Also a live page can be found here http://abyss-one.virtualave.net/mrtg/stats/index.html

Hope this was wurth the wait.

As for now it has been tested on sunOS 5.6 and Linux RH 6.2 and 7.0 and some on NT but that is not fully working as of yet if you wanne give it a go all needed remarks are in the script for easy editing.

I would love to hear your responce to it.

PS the zip is 2 files one the actuall script to gather data and one to generate the config file ....the last one needs some work still !!!

Ok give it a go and I'll see your remarks.

Please be gentle !!!

A1 Net Solutions.

Jelle Beusen
Network Engineer/Designer