[mrtg] Re: Offlist: How make a linux machine reply to SNMP requests

Stefan Larsson s at dobedo-inc.com
Fri Oct 27 16:17:58 MEST 2000

"Daniel R . Kilbourne" wrote:

> One more thing - I'm glad to see you got your snmpd going. Can I ask if it was because of a problem with the
> software, or was it because of TFM?

It was the software. I installed the ucd-snmp v4.1.2 and it worked just
great.

> Anyways, I have better things to do than read about my "rudeness" or others "laziness", so I am signing off of this topic
> so as to not waste anyone elses time. Feel free to respond to me individually, but please do not SPAM everyone else.
> My apologies for starting this thread......

Well, you know, i didn't send this to the list. It was sent to you
offlist so i'm a bit curious why you forwarded it to the list.

Anyway, i'm off this thread. Sorry if you felt my reaction was uncalled
for.

--
# stefan {position:dobedo-inc.com;height: 182; overflow: hidden;}