[mrtg] Re: apc OID

Don Hickey dhickey at knox.edu
Mon Oct 30 17:48:20 MET 2000

Actually,

I got lucky. I had been working on this for about 5 hrs. Apc's tech support
just kept referring me to the manual (alot of help that was, certainly it
wouldn't have hurt them to give me these).

Anyway, after not being able to figure out the way to get it from the manual
to the actual number OID, (even doing a snmpwalk didn't give these options),
I loaded the mib in HP Openview network node manager and then hit the
describe button and the numeric OID was there.

Thanks,

Don Hickey