[mrtg] ISDN/BRI/PRI rate monitoring on CISCO 7000

Richard Murphy richard at bgfl.org
Tue Oct 31 18:46:30 MET 2000

Evening chaps,

Does anyone have any experience of monitoring ISDN channels coming into a
cisco 7000.

I can easily pull of the stats for the individual serial interfaces each
channel connects to, but each interface represents only 1 channel (64kps,
8000 bytes) and each of our customers site have ISDN2 (128KPs, two channels)
therefore I want to pull of both channels/interfaces into one output...!!  I
suppose this more a question of getting MRTG to merge the output of logs
into a new file and or some clever trickery with a cfg file..

Any ideas people..

I am running 2.8.2 on NT4..

TIA

Rich

to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email
in error please notify postmaster at bgfl.org

The views expressed within this email are those of the
individual, and not necessarily those of the organisation