[mrtg] Upgrading MRTG to SNMPV2

Calvert, Neil ncalvert at GlobalNTS.com
Wed Sep 6 19:07:57 MEST 2000

Hi all,

There was an excellent posting on this list some months back about how to
upgrade the perl module that ships with MRTG 2.8.x to handle SNMPV2
counters. Unfortunately I never saved it and have been unable to track it
down on the archive.

If anyone out there is more of a packrat than I am (and hopefully more
organised) perhaps they could dig up this post and send it on? Alternatively
if anyone else knows what I'm talking about and can explain in their own
words that would also be most appreciated.

cheers,

Neil