[mrtg] Re: PIX monitoring

Enerson, Marty menerso at marketwatch.com
Thu Sep 7 17:36:19 MEST 2000

Kinda a generic guestion.  Do you want to monitor ethernet stats?  If so,
just setup your pix to be able to deliver to snmp to you mrtg box.... run
the cfgmaker... and you are there.

Now if you want to get other info, there is a place on the web that has some
nice perl scripts for getting xlates and packets info. I don't remember
where but I have the scripts if you want them.  The perl scripts telnet to
your pix and grab info.

Main thing is setting up your pix to be able to dump info to your box.  You
will need to set up a conduit.

Marty