[mrtg] Re: [rrd-users] Working time MRTG WITH RRDTOOL!!!!

Paul C. Williamson pwilliamson at MANDTBANK.COM
Fri Sep 8 19:49:54 MEST 2000

My apologies.  I did not mean to imply that mrtg (in any form) could do the time-based accounting.  I'm pretty sure it does not.  If you need that, use rrdtool.  If it does do it, it is a new feature of mrtg.

Paul

>>> Mijares Contreras Hernán Israel <HIMIJCON at ccm.femsa.com.mx> 09/08/00 12:22PM >>>
Hi all rrdtool and mrtg users!!!!!

Some of you can say the way to me to do this using rrdtool?

I have running the version mrtg-2.9.0pre14 ....... i need pre24??? thanks .
greetings

Use rrdtool.  (http://www.rrdtool.org) It can do this now, and is not in
beta.  If you use the beta of mrtg, at least upgrade to the latest version.
What is it now, pre23?

Paul