[mrtg] Re: question on graph output

SHOLAAS Margaret G Margaret.G.SHOLAAS at ris.lane.or.us
Wed Sep 13 20:10:10 MEST 2000

I realized that the background color of the graphs is not white, like
the default background color of the .html, but a kind of gray.

I verified with Tobi that the formula for this gray
is RGB 245, 245, 245 (that is, equal parts red, green,
and blue at a level of 245, in hex F5) so this is better:

Colours[myrouter_cpu]: GRAY#F5F5F5,BLUE#1000FF,GRAY#F5F5F5,GRAY#F5F5F5