[mrtg] Memory Oid for Cisco 720X Router

Tim Harden timh at cmhcsys.com
Thu Sep 14 15:49:37 MEST 2000

I have tied a bunch of OID's for the memory on my router and non work.
I have IOS 12.05(t).  I was hoping that someone could tell me the OID for
the Memory?

I also have a memory question I was hoping someone may be able to answer.
I know when I built this router the Processor board came with 4mg of mem and
I added a 32mg memory stick to it, but when I do a show ver or a show mem
non of the numbers that is shows me aren't anywhere close to the amount of
mem that I put in it.

Any help on this would be much appreciated.

Timothy Harden
Network Manager
CMHC Systems
timh at cmhcsys.com