[mrtg] Using mrtg to get substantial data from Ascend MAX boxes

managers account managers at 2100-1.mcb.net
Thu Sep 21 14:56:37 MEST 2000

It was suggested by a member of the Alpha managers list that I post to
your list to see if anybody has details on how to extract current users
from a MAX 6000 using mrtg.   We already use mrtg to monitor the interface
traffic but really need much more info.  We have the Ascend MIB but I
believe we need more.
Could anybody who has done this give us a few pointers please to
managers at mcb.net.  We will all be very grateful.  I will also ensure any
relevant pointers are summarised on the Alpha managers list.
stuart mckenzie