[mrtg] Problems with comment lines

Meissner Sebastian-asm037 Sebastian.Meissner at motorola.com
Thu Sep 21 15:28:07 MEST 2000

Hi all,

I have a question regarding the comment lines below the charts:
I want this lines (the lines with the Max, Average and Current values) to
disappear so I set 'LegendI[Target]: ' and 'LegendO[Target]: '. The problem
is, that together with this comment lines the last two lines (information of
which color means what) disappeared too though I set 'Legend1[Target]:
Explanation green' and 'Legend2[Target]: Explanation blue'.
Can anybody help me?

Regards,
Sebastian Meissner

PS: If this is relevant: I'm working with MRTG version 2.8.12 (I don't know
if this problem appears in 2.9.pre28)