[mrtg] Re: ForSale Ascend Max 4048

Barry Young byoung at europe.chep.com
Fri Sep 22 17:32:03 MEST 2000

With all due respect, this is not an auction site !!!

I have plenty of kit that I would like to offer (some a lot more interesting
than network equipment !!!), but this is not the purpose of the forum.

I don't know about everyone else, but personally I get enough cold calls,
junk mail and other interruptions throughout the day, without having to filter
through documents on a technical mailing list.

Grumble, grumble, grumble...

"Scott Woodland" <scott at millenniumsolutions.net> on 22/09/2000 16:03:32