[mrtg] asking for info

list list at purenet.com.eg
Sun Sep 24 16:02:36 MEST 2000

dear all
i have a situation here i cannot explain, here it is
i am connecting a client using an ISDN to my ISP  i have adjusted the graph to the isdn correctly, and i am now having 2 graphs for the 2 channels of the isdn
the mani problem and strange thing is that the 2 graphs are typically identical
my question is , is that right or wrong to have 2 identical graphs for the 2 channel isdn ???? will some one explain to me plz why i have the 2 graphs typically identical ?

thanks in advance