[mrtg] Re: libgd.so.0

Kenyatte Simuel ksimuel at mail.nlci.com
Sun Sep 24 20:07:22 MEST 2000

If you do a search on Redhat's site I believe you can find it there.  In
addition when I installed MRTG it is very picky about what directories it
is in when you compiled it.  After I read the instructions a few times it
dawned on me.

Hopefully that helps

Kenyatte Velord Simuel
Cisco CCNA
NetLink Technologies Network Infrastructure
765-742-2420 x234