[mrtg] Re: Help . . . Please . . . Thanks . .

Freddy YEOH freddy at ctl.creative.com
Mon Sep 25 03:35:33 MEST 2000

Hi Kenyatte

Thank You very much.  It's just what we, all new users need.  Will try it
out . . .

Thanks again . . .freddy

Kenyatte Simuel <ksimuel at mail.nlci.com>@list.ee.ethz.ch on 09/24/2000
02:11:09 PM

Sent by:  mrtg-bounce at list.ee.ethz.ch

To:   Freddy YEOH <freddy at ctl.creative.com>
cc:   mrtg at list.ee.ethz.ch

Subject:  [mrtg] Re: Help . . . Please . . . Thanks . .

Well, I am partial to running on a Linux box, but the config files should
be the same.  Go to this website.

http://www.somix.com/software/mrtg/

This has a lot of configuration files.

Second get to know snmp.  This can be very helpful when writing mibs and
such.  This can allow you to do monitoring on all of your systems
intergrated settings.  You can find the cisco stuff on their website.

If you need more detailed stuff let me know and I can shoot you a config
file.

Kenyatte Velord Simuel
Cisco CCNA
NetLink Technologies Network Infrastructure
765-742-2420 x234

.