[mrtg] Re: Help . . . Please . . . Thanks . .

Freddy YEOH freddy at ctl.creative.com
Mon Sep 25 14:53:59 MEST 2000

Hi. . .

Do u guys know whether I can get it online.  I'm not sure I can get it in
the bookstore here, in Singapore. . . Thanks...

"Rogier Pelzer" <rp at kerridge.com> on 09/25/2000 08:38:09 PM
To:   "Patrick Bartkus" <patrckb at hotmail.com>
      <freddy at ctl.creative.com>
      <mrtg at list.ee.ethz.ch>
cc:

Subject:  Re: [mrtg] Re: Help . . . Please . . . Thanks . .

I bought it some weeks ago, and it's a great book !!!!!

Rogier