[mrtg] Re: MPPP (BRI) with Cisco 2503?

Kenyatte Simuel ksimuel at mail.nlci.com
Mon Sep 25 20:22:52 MEST 2000

I know in Cisco items in general the virtual interfaces have mib numbers
that correspond to it.  If you look at the oid number at the top of the
configuration file the last number is the port number.  I believe it
starts at 0 for ethernet0 and moves on.  I would say the first virtual
circuit would be after the last physical interface so probably 2.

Kenyatte Velord Simuel
Cisco CCNA
NetLink Technologies Network Infrastructure
765-742-2420 x234