[mrtg] Re: FW: conflicting results

Kenyatte Simuel ksimuel at mail.nlci.com
Tue Sep 26 20:21:53 MEST 2000

If you are using a Cisco router this is what I would do...

#DLCI 18 XYZ Corp
Target[cust2_18]:
1.3.6.1.2.1.10.32.2.1.9.'3.18'&1.3.6.1.2.1.10.32.2.1.7.'3.18':router at xyz.com

# 96000 in max bits equals 768Kbps

MaxBytes[cust2_18]: 96000
AbsMax[cust2_18]: 96000
Options[cust2_18]: bits
Title[cust2_18]: Utilization of DLCI 18 at XYZ Corporation
PageTop[cust2_18]: <H1>Utilization of DLCI 18 at XYZ on a CIR</H1>

If you look at the OID at the top the 2 numbers at each end is what is
important.  the 3 is serial 1 and the 18 is the dlci interface.  This is
currently working for me and I seem to get accurate numbers.  Now I need
to have my LEC monitor the dlci circuit and see what stats they get, but I
am confident in my items (fingers crossed)

Kenyatte Velord Simuel
Cisco CCNA
NetLink Technologies Network Infrastructure
765-742-2420 x234