[mrtg] Re: Could pick his own subject line

Justin Shore listuser at vinnie.ksu.ksu.edu
Fri Sep 29 04:03:19 MEST 2000

At 7:50 AM +0200 9/29/00, Magdy Ibrahim wrote:
>Dear All,
>
>I am an ISP, I connect a client to my system with ISDN line.
>And I linked him by "multilink" mode and monitored his line by mrtg graph.
>So I get two identical graphs for his link.
>The case is how I can add the channels in my config file to display the link
>utilization in one graph.
>
>Magdy

Multi Target Syntax
        You can also use several statements in a mathematical
expression. This could be used to aggregate both B channels in an
ISDN connection or multiple T1s that are
        aggregated into a single channel for greater bandwidth. Note
the whitespace arround the target definitions.

        Example:

         Target[ezwf]: 2:public at wellfleetA + 1:public at wellfleetA
                      * 4:public at ciscoF

It's documented in the docs here:

http://ee-staff.ethz.ch/~oetiker/webtools/mrtg/reference.html

Justin Shore       K-State Linux Distro Mirror, Sysadmin
macdaddy at vinnie.ksu.ksu.edu
<http://vinnie.ksu.ksu.edu/mirror/rpm2html>
<ftp://vinnie.ksu.ksu.edu/pub/mirror/linux>

*Internet2 Users*
<ftp://quest.ksu.ksu.edu/pub/mirror/linux>