[mrtg] Re: question about the current number of the active used lin es.

benny.he at alcatel.com.cn benny.he at alcatel.com.cn
Fri Sep 29 11:31:01 MEST 2000

 I find a OID which can report current number of active AAA
authenticated users. Maybe it can replace the number of active lines.
But as you know it's not accurate due to incude some telnet admin users
and  the IOS version which support the mib file must be 12.1(3)T.The
mib file is CISCO-AAA-SESSION-MIB.my.

Benny