[mrtg] Re: [mrtg]instances

Julien Borne julien.borne at detexis.thomson-csf.com
Mon Apr 2 09:39:31 MEST 2001

Well thanks, but I think many of my questions may have found an explanation:
the man who is in charge of my internship has come back and told me that the
switches were reachable only from another station, for security problems... So
now i could try to do it from there, I may have answers to my problems... :-)
If I get any problem, be sure i'll contact you ;-)

Josh Goldfarb a écrit :

> howzit julien,  I read your reply on what program you use.  I am only in
> the office a few days a week bc I am part time. BUT i am pretty fluent
> with WHATSUP gold so if you can tell me more about the problem we can
> solve it through there. Just get the IP of the switch on your lan and
> then we can move from there
> cheers
> josh

-- Type: text/x-vcard