[mrtg] libpng + rrd + apache on HPUX 11.x

Jon Nistor nistor at snickers.org
Mon Apr 2 19:33:35 MEST 2001

Howdy,

I'm just wondering if anyone else has run into this problem... I have
apache and libpng and rrdtool installed in /opt, and for some reason when
I try to graph out the png's on the web, I get this error in the logfiles:

[error] [client 216.254.180.229] Premature end of script headers:
/opt/apache/www/isg/cgi-bin/rrdview.cgi
libpng error: Read Error
libpng error: Read Error
[error] [client 216.254.180.229] Premature end of script headers:
/opt/apache/www/isg/cgi-bin/rrdview.cgi

I've checked the perms on everything and they all seem fine =/

Has anyone ever run into a problem like this?

--
Jon Nistor (nistor at snickers.org)	 	Sr. Unix Systems Administrator