[mrtg] Re: Is graphing the exact number possible?

SUZUKI Yasuhiro ysuzuki at bb.mbn.or.jp
Tue Apr 3 14:28:13 MEST 2001

Hello, this is SUZUKI Yasuhiro in Japan.

In message "[mrtg] Is graphing the exact number possible?",
Paul C. Williamson wrote...

 >Hi all,
 >
 >I run both "traditional" mrtg and rrdtool-backended mrtg.  I do this for an
 > umber of reasons, but that's not important.  I was wondering if either
 >way graphs the exact value, regardless of when the sample was taken
 >in a specified time period?
I made a patch to store data without any correction. With it,
MRTG store data as the value at the monitored time. That means
MRTG draws a day graph with the exact number.

To use it, you have to add 'real' to Options in a MRTG configuration
file. The patch is only for rateup, not valid for rrdtool.

SUZUKI Yasuhiro
  ysuzuki at bb.mbn.or.jp
  http://plaza8.mbn.or.jp/~yswww/myself/   (only in Japanese)

-- Type: application/x-gzip