[mrtg] Re: MRTG newbie number two :-)

Grendel grendel at interq.ad.jp
Thu Apr 5 18:26:21 MEST 2001

Hi,
	MIB files are not images, if you mean graphics. If by images you mean
graphs of bandwidth usage, then that is what MRTG can help you make.
SNMP is the networking protocol that MRTG uses usually to gather
information. MIB stands for management information base, by the way.
	Copying from an earlier email to someone else... Looking at it now
makes me realize that maybe I need a spell checker of some kind. Snipped
a bit, fixed a few typos.

James Overbeck
GMO - http://www.gmo.co.jp/
Tokyo, Japan