[mrtg] Re: running MRTG

David Sawyer david.sawyer at uk.mckhboc.com
Mon Apr 9 16:43:28 MEST 2001

I have created a MRTG daemon to stop this (plus lets you do other things).
I have a few people testing my little VB program if you want to be included
please reply.

Features are:

*	Option to totally hide the MSDOS box (You will not see any MRTG
errors if you enable this feature)
*	Visible timer, if you minimise the daemon, the timer is displayed on
the taskbar.
*	Enables you to add, change or delete your MRTG scripts without
having to use the CTRL+ALT+DELETE then end the Perl task as before.
*	Set polling intervals from 5 minutes to 60 minutes.

Dave

The information contained in this e-mail is confidential and is intended
only for the named recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient you
must not copy, distribute, or take any action or reliance on it.
If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender.
Any unauthorised disclosure of the information contained in this e-mail
is strictly prohibited.