[mrtg] MIBS for Cisco3640 WIC-1DSU-T1

Robert Canary phantom at ohiocounty.net
Tue Apr 17 03:08:42 MEST 2001

Is anyone monitoring input/output on a Cisco3640 for a WIC-1DSU-T1?

I am having a terrible time trying to get graphs that look resonable.  I
am downloading three 30M files simulanteously, I am watching the "show
int ser0/0" on the Cisco console that shows "5 minute input rate 1336000
bits/sec" But mrtg generates 168kbs input and 192kbs output.  Now I know
that isn't correct.

I have tried options with (bits), (gauge, bits), (), (absolute),
(absolute, bits), everything produces strange output.

Could someone send me their config file entries for their WIC-1DSU-T1?

Thanks in advance :-)

--
robert canary
system services