[mrtg] Re: graph scale

David Sawyer david.sawyer at uk.mckhboc.com
Thu Apr 19 11:10:12 MEST 2001

If most of your traffic is below 3Mbytes you could have MaxBytes set to
3Mbytes and AbsMax set to 12Mbytes.

Also use the Unscaled option for dwmy which will not let your graphs go
below the MaxBytes value, 3Mbytes in your case.

The only downfall with this is that you will get a red line at the MaxBytes
value, but on the up side, any value grater than 3Mbytes will rescale your
graphs up to that value.

HTH
Dave

The information contained in this e-mail is confidential and is intended
only for the named recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient you
must not copy, distribute, or take any action or reliance on it.
If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender.
Any unauthorised disclosure of the information contained in this e-mail
is strictly prohibited.