[mrtg] CPU monitoring on cisco catalyst.

Vincent LOUPIEN Vincent.Loupien at upmf-grenoble.fr
Thu Apr 19 16:35:47 MEST 2001

Hey gang,

I'd like to monitor the overall CPU busy percentage in the last 1
minute and 5 minute period average on Cisco CATALYST 6006 switch
(Catalyst OS v5.3(2)CSX).

I was unable to find the correct OIDs on Public MIBs at
http://www.cisco.com/public/sw-center/netmgmt/cmtk/mibs.shtml

I unsuccessfully tried the new and old cpmCPUTotal1min and
cpmCPUTotal5min OIDs.

All other monitoring of port and vlan traffic works fine on this
platform.

Does anybody can send me the correct OIDs or any clue.

Thanks in advance.

--
@+.
Vincent Loupien - Centre de Ressources Informatiques - BSHM A254