[mrtg] Warning data collection did not complete within interval

Eder Ribeiro Ferreira - BMS eder.ferreira at bms.com.br
Fri Apr 20 20:31:54 MEST 2001

Hi, I hope somebody can tell me what is the real meaning of this warning
message:

Warning data collection did not complete within interval!

 I have kind of 1600 targets separated in 8 mrtg .cfg files , I run
mrtg as daemons ( in a period of 10 minutes ) , so I have 8 daemons, with
200 targets each one of them.
 I usually get this message in my .cfg.log files and I don't know wether
mrtg
couldn't get the value of a snmp consult, or if it couldn't gather all the
information of a .cfg file.

 If somebody knows anything about this warning message, please let me know.

Thanks in advance.