[mrtg] Re: Graph scale? ...

Julien Borne julien.borne at detexis.thomson-csf.com
Mon Apr 23 11:56:12 MEST 2001

Rah!! damn!!
No, no AbsMax[] left, but other problems...
Is there any way to have Unscaled[] as general option, and still have an option
to use an auto-scale (default) on some of the graphs?
For example, I've got 30 graphs, I just want one to scale automatically (so 29
using Unscaled[])
I think my problem with peaks still showing may be due to old values. But I
still want to see a part of the peaks, but dunno if it's possible. To make a
better explanation, I join a bad bmp to show you what I'd like to get... (sorry,
just have Paint... :-P )

Thanks for answers...

Julien

David Sawyer a écrit :

> Hi (again)
>
> Do you still have the AbsMax[] option set?
> If so remove it and it will not grow above your MaxBytes[] value.

-- Type: image/x-MS-bmp
-- Size: 4k (4922 bytes)