[mrtg] Threshold Problem

Maged Ezzat magedez at link.net
Mon Apr 23 13:59:23 MEST 2001

Dear All

I used the Threshold option in my cfg file after creating a batch file which is send mail when the threshold boundery is crossed by useing the MailSend Software,
and this is the threshold part on my cfg:

 ThreshMinI[router-temp]: 5
 ThreshMaxI[router-temp]: 26
 ThreshProgI[router-temp]: router-temp.bat
 ThreshProgOKI[router-temp]: router-temp-ok.bat

 ThreshMinO[router-temp]: 5
 ThreshMaxO[router-temp]: 26
 ThreshProgO[router-temp]: router-temp.bat
 ThreshProgOKO[router-temp]: router-temp-ok.bat

It work but the problem is found after set this configuration I get no response from the MRTG for this target, I mean it stop reading for this target without any errors given,

any solution :-)

Thanks & Regards,
Maged Ezzat.