[mrtg] Re: Graph scale? ...

Julien Borne julien.borne at detexis.thomson-csf.com
Mon Apr 23 16:58:48 MEST 2001

My goal is not to make peaks disappear, it's just to have a general scale AND
see a PART of the peaks (the one below MaxBytes, see my pic)
And the only problem I had with the settings was with Unscaled, not MaxBytes...
(this problem is solved).
But indeed, I think I'll let a low MaxBytes and peaks will tell me when there
are problems or so...

Thx anyway

Julien