[mrtg] Re: Just get flat lines! (blue ones!)

Konrad Michels konrad at overnetdata.com
Tue Apr 24 15:46:34 MEST 2001

Thanks for all the feedback from everyone - it was the "gauge" option!

interestingly enough though, i have two targets in the cfg file which call
external scripts - one of them already had gauge enabled, but wasn't
graphing.  as soon as I enabled gauge on the other one, both of them
suddenly started graphing!

go figure!