[mrtg] Re: Cisco Router Uptime

Roth, Gabrielle gabrielle.roth at xo.com
Tue Apr 24 17:16:40 MEST 2001

You can try system.sysUptime.0, which is the timeticks the snmp agent has
been up, but not always the same thing as the system.

mrtg automatically collects sysUptime already.  If you look at the .html
page for whatever you're monitoring, you'll notice that there is a  line
that says "The statistics were last updated Tuesday, 24 April 2001 at 7:02,
at which time '[hostname]' had been up for 117 days, 7:08:44".

-gr