[mrtg] Re: changing root mail on unix

Beckie Pack bpack at vsat.net
Fri Apr 27 18:48:06 MEST 2001

previous - sends to root mail

*/5     *       *       *       *       root    /etc/mrtg/mrtg
/etc/mrtg/mrtg-24.cfg

changed - sends to root mail with a message stating there is no text and one
to mrtg mail that is empty even though some devices do not answer their snmp
requests.

*/5     *       *       *       *       root    /etc/mrtg/mrtg
/etc/mrtg/mrtg-24.cfg | mail mrtg at vsat.net

server is:
FreeBSD 3.2-RELEASE

thanks,