[mrtg] Re: RRD Tool

Paul C. Williamson pwilliamson at mandtbank.com
Thu Aug 2 13:56:14 MEST 2001

Michael,

As I write I am working on a little webpage on how to convert your old .log format of rateup to the shiny new format of RRDTool (.rrd).  If you can wait about 4 or 5 hours, it should be complete.  If you can't wait, check out my progress (no guarantees on it actually working right now) at http://www.geocities.com/paulcwilliamson/mrtg/rateup2rrd.html
and start reading.

Basically, it's quite easy to switch.  I'll have the steps up in about 2 hours, and pretty it up and make any other corrections over the next day or so.

Paul

>>> "Michael A. Samuel" <msamuel at link.net> 08/02/01 07:41AM >>>

Dear all,
they told me to download the RRD tool and i did.
but the ques. is how can i use it please . it means how it works with the
MRTG server i have.

please answer in 1 2 3 to let it easy for all need the same ques.

and also is it will make changes on MRTG Server Main pages if i installed it

Regards,

Micahel S.